All information in accordance with § 5 TMG (German Telemedia Act)musicfox UG (limited liability)
Owner: Erik Ohl, Ines Weimer
Phone: +49 6181 43 42 775
Managing Director: Ines Weimer,Erik Ohl
District Court Hanau, Commercial Register 93304
VAT ID: DE272517145
Disclaimer of liability
1. Website contentThe author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, accuracy, completeness, or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author based on damages of a material or non-material nature resulting from the use of or failure to use the presented information and / or the use of incorrect and incomplete information are categorically excluded, provided that the author is not guilty of demonstrably willful or gross negligence. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement, or delete parts of the site or the entire offer without prior notice, or to discontinue the website temporarily or permanently.
2. References and linksMusicfox UG expressly dissociates itself from contents over which it has no influence. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, the content or the origin of the linked / connected sites. Therefore, the author hereby expressly dissociates himself from all contents of the linked pages which were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references placed within the author's own internet site, as well as to posts by third parties in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases set up by the author whose content is subject to external write access. Liability for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such provided information is the sole responsibility of the provider of the site referred to, and not of the provider who merely refers to the respective content by means of links.
3. Copyright and trademark lawIn all publications, the author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used, to use his own pictures, graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts, or to employ royalty-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brands and trademarks referred to on the internet site and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the rights of ownership of the respective registered owners. The mere fact that they are named does not mean that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights! The copyright for published material created by the author remains the property of the author of the site. Reproduction or use of such graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
4. Data protectionMusicfox takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We collect and use your personal data exclusively in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Access dataWe collect and store information in our server log files, which are transmitted to us by your browser. We also use Google Analytics to evaluate visits to our site.
Master dataInsofar as a contractual relationship is to be established between you and us, or provisions of such an agreement are to be specified or changed, we will collect and use your personal data to the extent that this is required to fulfill these purposes.
Usage dataWe collect and use your personal data to the extent necessary for the use of our internet service or for accounting purposes (usage data). This includes, in particular, information concerning user identification and information on the period as well as the scope of use of our service.
Right to informationAs a user of our website, you have the right to request information about the data stored about you or your pseudonym. At your request, this information can also be provided electronically.
Disclosure of personal data to third partiesYour contact information will not be sold or lent to third parties by musicfox. In individual cases, musicfox may be obliged to provide information on master and usage data upon instruction of the appropriate authorities and insofar as this is necessary for the purpose of criminal prosecutions, preserving public order and safety, fulfilling legal tasks of authorities, or enforcing claims for intellectual property rights.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimerThis disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the website from which reference was made to this page. If parts or individual provisions of this text do not, do not fully or no longer correspond to applicable law, the content and validity of the other parts of the document shall remain unaffected.